Did you know turnover among veterinary receptionists is 27%? Onboarding is the process of integrating a new employee with your hospital and its culture, as well as providing the tools and information to become a confident and productive teammate. Here are the first skill sets that new hires need to master.
Jump-Start Your New Receptionist includes 6 one-hour courses:
- How to Train a New Receptionist
- 10 Phone Skills Every Receptionist Should Know
- 8 Essential Skills Every Receptionist Should Master
- How to Improve Appointment Scheduling
- Take Control of Scheduling Calls
- Phone Scripts That Gain New Clients
Onboarding orientation checklist
WHAT YOU GET
- Team enrollment
- Unlimited 24/7 replay
- Handouts with step-by-step instructions and facilitator's guide
- Online tests
- 6 hours of CE credit
- Watch on any device: Smartphone, tablet, and computer
- Your training manager may view learner progress reports
- Add or remove learners anytime at no additional cost
HOW TO WATCH RECORDED COURSES
Employees may view courses 24/7 on a computer, tablet, or smartphone. Employees will log into Communication Solutions for Veterinarians’ eLearning to access recorded courses.
HOW TO MANAGE LEARNERS
Your training manager will submit the online form to add or remove employees in your training group. Each employee will use an individual email to take courses, track progress, and store CE certificates. A shared email may not be used to earn CE credit because the first person who takes the test will satisfy it and names print on CE certificates. Your training manager also may view learner progress reports and add or remove learners anytime.
COURSE USE POLICY
Online courses are for individual hospital use. Multi-location hospitals and corporate groups will need to enroll each location separately. Course materials are copyrighted. Course materials include videos, slides, audio, handouts, and tests. Course materials are for educational use by employees of the single hospital location that purchased the training. We offer discounts for multi-location hospitals and sales professionals. Call 720-344-2347 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your questions.
For delivery details, see our Terms and Conditions.