The telephone is the front door of your veterinary hospital. Callers will form an impression of your business within 7 seconds. Answering phones at a veterinary hospital requires compassion, empathy, alertness and professionalism. Use courses to train new hires and refresh skills of seasoned employees.
Essential Phone Skills includes 6 one-hour courses:
1. 10 Phone Skills Every Receptionist Should Know
2. Own the Phone: How to Lead Conversations
3. Phone Scripts That Gain New Clients
4. Take Control of Scheduling Calls
5. 5 Golden Rules to Impress Callers
6. Follow-Up Calls That Increase Patient Visits
WHAT YOU GET
- Team enrollment
- Unlimited 24/7 replay
- Handouts with step-by-step instructions and facilitator's guide
- Online tests
- 6 hours of CE credit
- Watch on any device: Smartphone, tablet, and computer
- Your training manager may view learner progress reports
- Add or remove learners anytime at no additional cost
HOW TO WATCH RECORDED COURSES
Employees may view courses 24/7 on a computer, tablet, or smartphone. Employees will log into Communication Solutions for Veterinarians’ eLearning to access recorded courses.
HOW TO MANAGE LEARNERS
Your training manager will submit the online form to add or remove employees in your training group. Each employee will use an individual email to take courses, track progress, and store CE certificates. A shared email may not be used to earn CE credit because the first person who takes the test will satisfy it and names will print on CE certificates. Your training manager may view learner progress reports and add or remove learners anytime at no additional charge.
COURSE USE POLICY
Online courses are for individual hospital use. Multi-location hospitals and corporate groups will need to enroll each location separately. Course materials are copyrighted. Course materials include videos, slides, audio, handouts, and tests. Course materials are for educational use by employees of the single hospital location that purchased the training. We offer discounts for multi-location hospitals and sales professionals. Call 720-344-2347 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your questions.
For delivery details, see our Terms and Conditions.