Despite signing bonuses, student-loan payoff assistance, shortened workweeks, and enticing salaries, private and corporate practice owners are grappling to hire associate veterinarians. Just as physician assistants are fulfilling the gap in human healthcare, veterinarians should consider the same strategy. A survey found for every credentialed technician that a practice employed, the hospital generated $161,493 more in gross revenue. Learn how to leverage technicians and assistants to work at the top of their licenses and skillsets:
- Identify the type of appointments technicians and assistants will see
- Understand your practice act guidelines on which duties staff may perform
- How to charge for technician appointments and show value to clients
- Create scheduling guidelines for nurse appointments (includes guidelines to get you started)
- What hours to offer nurse appointments and how to set staff schedules
WATCH A PREVIEW: Technicians Can Produce $161,493 in Revenue! Here's How
WHAT YOU GET
This 1-hour course includes:
- Team enrollment
- Unlimited 24/7 replay
- Handout with step-by-step instructions and facilitator's guide
- Online test
- 1 hour of CE credit
- Watch on any device: Smartphone, tablet, and computer
- Your training manager may view learner progress reports
- Add or remove learners anytime at no additional cost
HOW TO WATCH RECORDED COURSES
Employees may view courses 24/7 on a computer, tablet, or smartphone. Employees will log into Communication Solutions for Veterinarians’ eLearning to access recorded courses.
HOW TO MANAGE LEARNERS
Your training manager will submit the online form to add or remove employees in your training group. Each employee will use an individual email to take courses, track progress, and store CE certificates. A shared email may not be used to earn CE credit because the first person who takes the test will satisfy it and names will print on CE certificates. Your training manager may view learner progress reports and add or remove learners anytime at no additional charge.
COURSE USE POLICY
Online courses are for individual hospital use. Multi-location hospitals and corporate groups will need to enroll each location separately. Course materials are copyrighted. Course materials include videos, slides, audio, handouts, and tests. Course materials are for educational use by employees of the single hospital location that purchased the training. We offer discounts for multi-location hospitals and sales professionals. Call 720-344-2347 or email email@example.com with your questions.
For delivery details, see our Terms and Conditions.