You’ve been trying to hire a veterinarian for months. You’re working extra hours to cover the demand (including Saturdays), and you’re exhausted. Hiring a new doctor can take 10 or more months. While you’re searching for an amazing veterinarian, let’s fix your temporary doctor shortage with strategically scheduled exams. You’ll see more patients per hour and stop the endless fatigue. What you’ll learn:
- How to evaluate your current scheduling method and identify how many patients you’re really seeing
- How to collaborate with receptionists to create structured scheduling guidelines (yes, scheduling is both an art and science)
- Learn strategic schedule techniques that let you see the maximum number of patients per day
- Ways to leverage veterinary nurses, using them in exams for efficiency and shifting appropriate appointments to support staff (and how to charge for tech appointments)
WATCH A PREVIEW: "Help! I can't hire a doctor."
WHAT YOU GET
This 1-hour course includes:
- Team enrollment
- Unlimited 24/7 replay
- Handout with step-by-step instructions and facilitator's guide
- Online test
- 1 hour of CE credit
- Watch on any device: Smartphone, tablet, and computer
- Your training manager may view learner progress reports
- Add or remove learners anytime at no additional cost
HOW TO WATCH RECORDED COURSES
Employees may view courses 24/7 on a computer, tablet, or smartphone. Employees will log into Communication Solutions for Veterinarians’ eLearning to access recorded courses.
HOW TO MANAGE LEARNERS
Your training manager will submit the online form to add or remove employees in your training group. Each employee will use an individual email to take courses, track progress, and store CE certificates. A shared email may not be used to earn CE credit because the first person who takes the test will satisfy it and names will print on CE certificates. Your training manager may view learner progress reports and add or remove learners anytime at no additional charge.
COURSE USE POLICY
Online courses are for individual hospital use. Multi-location hospitals and corporate groups will need to enroll each location separately. Course materials are copyrighted. Course materials include videos, slides, audio, handouts, and tests. Course materials are for educational use by employees of the single hospital location that purchased the training. We offer discounts for multi-location hospitals and sales professionals. Call 720-344-2347 or email email@example.com with your questions.
For delivery details, see our Terms and Conditions.