Dr. Wilson loathes approving online pharmacy requests. Besides draining his income, the piles of faxes and emails consume an hour every day, which is precious time away from revenue-generating patient care. During the pandemic, 31% of Americans bought drugs from internet pharmacies for the first time. Chewy added more than 5 million customers and grew sales 45%. The competition is about to get worse. Amazon has entered the pharmacy business (and 65% of Americans are Prime members). What you’ll learn:
- Why you need to drop everything and secure your hospital’s pharmacy
- The #1 pharmacy operation mistake that costs you thousands
- Whether you should match prices
- Drive pharmacy sales with a combination of in-clinic sales, curbside pickups, and online store
- Get templates for text, app, and email messages to promote refills and auto shipments
WATCH A PREVIEW: This Pharmacy Mistake Is Costing You Thousands
WHAT YOU GET
This 1-hour course includes:
- Team enrollment
- Unlimited 24/7 replay
- Handout with step-by-step instructions and facilitator's guide
- Online test
- 1 hour of CE credit
- Watch on any device: Smartphone, tablet, and computer
- Your training manager may view learner progress reports
- Add or remove learners anytime at no additional cost
HOW TO WATCH RECORDED COURSES
Employees may view courses 24/7 on a computer, tablet, or smartphone. Employees will log into Communication Solutions for Veterinarians’ eLearning to access recorded courses.
HOW TO MANAGE LEARNERS
Your training manager will submit the online form to add or remove employees in your training group. Each employee will use an individual email to take courses, track progress, and store CE certificates. A shared email may not be used to earn CE credit because the first person who takes the test will satisfy it and names will print on CE certificates. Your training manager may view learner progress reports and add or remove learners anytime at no additional charge.
COURSE USE POLICY
Online courses are for individual hospital use. Multi-location hospitals and corporate groups will need to enroll each location separately. Course materials are copyrighted. Course materials include videos, slides, audio, handouts, and tests. Course materials are for educational use by employees of the single hospital location that purchased the training. We offer discounts for multi-location hospitals and sales professionals. Call 720-344-2347 or email email@example.com with your questions.
For delivery details, see our Terms and Conditions.