Veterinarians often blame price as the obstacle to procedures when fear of anesthesia may be the culprit. Learn how to dive headfirst into pet owners’ concerns so patients will get needed treatments. What you’ll learn:
- How your ability to explain anesthesia affects patient care and hospital revenue
- Get research on anesthetic risks and how to explain it to clients
- Learn what clients are told about anesthetic risks and what they really want to hear
- Provide a safe, open environment for pet owners to share their concerns
- What information veterinarians and technicians should communicate
- Strategies to explain anesthetic risks and your surgical protocols
- Approach clients as valued decision-makers and partners in their pets’ health
This CE course for your entire team includes:
- Live and recorded webinars
- Online test
- 1 hour of CE credit
- CE certiﬁcate
- Unlimited playback of recorded webinar
For delivery details, see our Terms and Conditions.
Special guest co-instructor: Wendy S. Myers, CVJ, of Communication Solutions for Veterinarians has invited Dr. Ryane E. Englar, DABVP, an assistant professor and clinical education coordinator for Kansas State University College of Veterinary Medicine, to co-teach this course. Wendy will focus on client communication when discussing anesthesia while Dr. Englar will share clinical research and study findings along with tips to have confident conversations.