Before conversations even start, 58% of veterinarians anticipate client objections to treatments. Why are we so terrified to talk about money? Every employee must talk to clients about money, from presenting treatment plans to explaining fees to phone shoppers. Get training on how to confidently talk about money (without feeling guilty). What you’ll learn:
- How to explain diagnoses and treatments that increase client understanding
- Project confidence through your body language and teaching tools
- Scripts to talk about the cost of care
- How to ask for signed consents for treatments and emergencies
- Ways to respond when clients can’t afford care
WATCH A PREVIEW: Are You Making This Mistake With Treatment Plans?
WHAT YOU GET
This 1-hour course includes:
- Team enrollment
- Unlimited 24/7 replay
- Handout with step-by-step instructions and facilitator's guide
- Online test
- 1 hour of CE credit
- Watch on any device: Smartphone, tablet, and computer
- Your training manager may view learner progress reports
- Add or remove learners anytime at no additional cost
HOW TO WATCH RECORDED COURSES
Employees may view courses 24/7 on a computer, tablet, or smartphone. Employees will log into Communication Solutions for Veterinarians’ eLearning to access recorded courses.
HOW TO MANAGE LEARNERS
Your training manager will submit the online form to add or remove employees in your training group. Each employee will use an individual email to take courses, track progress, and store CE certificates. A shared email may not be used to earn CE credit because the first person who takes the test will satisfy it and names will print on CE certificates. Your training manager may view learner progress reports and add or remove learners anytime at no additional charge.
COURSE USE POLICY
Online courses are for individual hospital use. Multi-location hospitals and corporate groups will need to enroll each location separately. Course materials are copyrighted. Course materials include videos, slides, audio, handouts, and tests. Course materials are for educational use by employees of the single hospital location that purchased the training. We offer discounts for multi-location hospitals and sales professionals. Call 720-344-2347 or email email@example.com with your questions.
For delivery details, see our Terms and Conditions.