Your client care team is the face and voice of your veterinary hospital. But does your service match the quality of your medicine? It must for your practice to grow and thrive. Clients who have excellent experiences spend 140% more. Let me teach skills to your front-desk team that will result in amazing client interactions (and more revenue). What you’ll learn:
- The best customer service greetings
- The right way to place callers on hold
- This tip will surprise you (I will reveal it in the recorded webinar.)
- What to say when clients can’t get an appointment right away
- The non-salesy way to ask new clients to book now
- Why you need to talk “with” rather than “at” callers
- The #1 question to ask to keep exams on time
- How to connect calls to the medical team
- Tricks to lower your call volume
- Set expectations on when clients will actually get returned calls (and how doctors should manage their voicemail)
WATCH A PREVIEW: My #1 Tip for Client Care Teams
WHAT YOU GET
This 1-hour course includes:
- Team enrollment
- Unlimited 24/7 replay
- Handout with step-by-step instructions and facilitator's guide
- Online test
- 1 hour of CE credit
- Watch on any device: Smartphone, tablet, and computer
- Your training manager may view learner progress reports
- Add or remove learners anytime at no additional cost
HOW TO WATCH RECORDED COURSES
Employees may view courses 24/7 on a computer, tablet, or smartphone. Employees will log into Communication Solutions for Veterinarians’ eLearning to access recorded courses.
HOW TO MANAGE LEARNERS
Your training manager will submit the online form to add or remove employees in your training group. Each employee will use an individual email to take courses, track progress, and store CE certificates. A shared email may not be used to earn CE credit because the first person who takes the test will satisfy it and names will print on CE certificates. Your training manager may view learner progress reports and add or remove learners anytime at no additional charge.
COURSE USE POLICY
Online courses are for individual hospital use. Multi-location hospitals and corporate groups will need to enroll each location separately. Course materials are copyrighted. Course materials include videos, slides, audio, handouts, and tests. Course materials are for educational use by employees of the single hospital location that purchased the training. We offer discounts for multi-location hospitals and sales professionals. Call 720-344-2347 or email email@example.com with your questions.
For delivery details, see our Terms and Conditions.