When clients call your veterinary hospital to schedule exams, surgeries and dental procedures, receptionists must lead the conversations in order to efficiently manage the length of calls and to provide five-star service. What you’ll learn:
- Establish your role as the leader of the call
- Questions to ask to identify the correct appointment length
- Manage the length of calls, booking appointments in under 3 minutes
- Chose the right appointment length based on the reason for the medical visit
- Wrap up conversations with chatty clients
- Guide clients to less busy days for preventive checkups
- Secrets to offer same-day appointments for sick patients
- Use the two-yes-options technique to guide callers to specific times and days
- Stay on time with best practices in scheduling techniques
- Handle new client paperwork in advance, which benefits everyone
- Use a surgical and dental point system to maximize the number of procedures
- Use online booking tools that let clients request appointments
- Train clients to be on time by setting expectations during scheduling calls
- Confirm appointments with calls, emails and texts
WATCH A PREVIEW: Control the Chatty Caller
WHAT YOU GET
This 1-hour course includes:
- Team enrollment
- Unlimited 24/7 replay
- Handout with step-by-step instructions and facilitator's guide
- Online test
- 1 hour of CE credit
- Watch on any device: Smartphone, tablet, and computer
- Your training manager may view learner progress reports
- Add or remove learners anytime at no additional cost
HOW TO WATCH RECORDED COURSES
Employees may view courses 24/7 on a computer, tablet, or smartphone. Employees will log into Communication Solutions for Veterinarians’ eLearning to access recorded courses.
HOW TO MANAGE LEARNERS
Your training manager will submit the online form to add or remove employees in your training group. Each employee will use an individual email to take courses, track progress, and store CE certificates. A shared email may not be used to earn CE credit because the first person who takes the test will satisfy it and names will print on CE certificates. Your training manager may view learner progress reports and add or remove learners anytime at no additional charge.
COURSE USE POLICY
Online courses are for individual hospital use. Multi-location hospitals and corporate groups will need to enroll each location separately. Course materials are copyrighted. Course materials include videos, slides, audio, handouts, and tests. Course materials are for educational use by employees of the single hospital location that purchased the training. We offer discounts for multi-location hospitals and sales professionals. Call 720-344-2347 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your questions.
For delivery details, see our Terms and Conditions.