Efficient exam flow lets veterinarians see the maximum number of patients per day, which is especially important with current appointment demands. Keeping exams on time also ensures your team goes home on time, reducing staff burnout. What you’ll learn:
- Strategic scheduling practices that increase productivity
- Get a client late policy and tips on how to manage late arrivals
- Confirmations that get clients to show up on time and complete online forms ahead
- Use doctor-technician-assistant teams and define who does which tasks
- Get exam workflow charts for checkup and sick patient exams
WATCH A PREVIEW: How to Handle Clients Who Are Late to Appointments
WHAT YOU GET
This 1-hour course includes:
- Team enrollment
- Unlimited 24/7 replay
- Handout with step-by-step instructions and facilitator's guide
- Online test
- 1 hour of CE credit
- Watch on any device: Smartphone, tablet, and computer
- Your training manager may view learner progress reports
HOW TO WATCH RECORDED COURSES
Employees may view courses 24/7 on a computer, tablet, or smartphone. Employees will log into Communication Solutions for Veterinarians’ eLearning to access recorded courses.
HOW TO MANAGE LEARNERS
Your training manager will submit the online form to add or remove employees in your training group. Each employee will use an individual email to take courses, track progress, and store CE certificates. A shared email may not be used to earn CE credit because the first person who takes the test will satisfy it and names will print on CE certificates. Your training manager may view learner progress reports and add or remove learners anytime at no additional charge.
COURSE USE POLICY
Online courses are for individual hospital use. Multi-location hospitals and corporate groups will need to enroll each location separately. Course materials are copyrighted. Course materials include videos, slides, audio, handouts, and tests. Course materials are for educational use by employees of the single hospital location that purchased the training. We offer discounts for multi-location hospitals and sales professionals. Call 720-344-2347 or email email@example.com with your questions.
For delivery details, see our Terms and Conditions.