Millennials now comprise half the workforce. Your client care team is the voice and face of your veterinary hospital. They need to be confident communicators who help run an efficient, profitable practice. Millennials are not the lazy, entitled workers that media labels them. They’re educated, innovative, and technology driven. Millennials can be a tremendous asset to your practice. Learn how to create confident communicators:
- What millennials want from an employer
- Get a job description for a client care coordinator with millennial-focused duties
- How to coach millennials in soft skills
- How they will drive technology use in your practice (includes tips on using technology for client communication)
- What continuous learning you can provide for millennials who value ongoing training
WATCH A PREVIEW: Let millennials give your practice a technology transformation
WHAT YOU GET
This 1-hour course includes:
- Team enrollment
- Unlimited 24/7 replay
- Handout with step-by-step instructions and facilitator's guide
- Online test
- 1 hour of CE credit
- Watch on any device: Smartphone, tablet, and computer
- Your training manager may view learner progress reports
- Add or remove learners anytime at no additional cost
HOW TO WATCH RECORDED COURSES
Employees may view courses 24/7 on a computer, tablet, or smartphone. Employees will log into Communication Solutions for Veterinarians’ eLearning to access recorded courses.
HOW TO MANAGE LEARNERS
Your training manager will submit the online form to add or remove employees in your training group. Each employee will use an individual email to take courses, track progress, and store CE certificates. A shared email may not be used to earn CE credit because the first person who takes the test will satisfy it and names will print on CE certificates. Your training manager may view learner progress reports and add or remove learners anytime at no additional charge.
COURSE USE POLICY
Online courses are for individual hospital use. Multi-location hospitals and corporate groups will need to enroll each location separately. Course materials are copyrighted. Course materials include videos, slides, audio, handouts, and tests. Course materials are for educational use by employees of the single hospital location that purchased the training. We offer discounts for multi-location hospitals and sales professionals. Call 720-344-2347 or email email@example.com with your questions.
For delivery details, see our Terms and Conditions.