Call volume has more than doubled at practices during the pandemic. Many hospitals are getting 800 or more calls per day, and client service representatives can’t keep up. Curbside arrivals, medications pickups, appointment scheduling, and a tidal wave of new clients have contributed to the phone frenzy. Learn strategies to cut call volume:
- Manage multiple lines using proper techniques to place callers on hold
- Discover which calls you can shift to texts, emails, and online or app tools
- Get new ways to answer the phone, including remote access that lets employees work from home and setting up a phone room or cubby
WATCH A PREVIEW: The Secret to Save 3+ Hours of Talk Time
WHAT YOU GET
This 1-hour course includes:
- Team enrollment
- Unlimited 24/7 replay
- Handout with step-by-step instructions and facilitator's guide
- Online test
- 1 hour of CE credit
- Watch on any device: Smartphone, tablet, and computer
- Your training manager may view learner progress reports
- Add or remove learners anytime at no additional cost
HOW TO WATCH RECORDED COURSES
Employees may view courses 24/7 on a computer, tablet, or smartphone. Employees will log into Communication Solutions for Veterinarians’ eLearning to access recorded courses.
HOW TO MANAGE LEARNERS
Your training manager will submit the online form to add or remove employees in your training group. Each employee will use an individual email to take courses, track progress, and store CE certificates. A shared email may not be used to earn CE credit because the first person who takes the test will satisfy it and names will print on CE certificates. Your training manager may view learner progress reports and add or remove learners anytime at no additional charge.
COURSE USE POLICY
Online courses are for individual hospital use. Multi-location hospitals and corporate groups will need to enroll each location separately. Course materials are copyrighted. Course materials include videos, slides, audio, handouts, and tests. Course materials are for educational use by employees of the single hospital location that purchased the training. We offer discounts for multi-location hospitals and sales professionals. Call 720-344-2347 or email email@example.com with your questions.
For delivery details, see our Terms and Conditions.