Can you hear the difference? Wrong: “ABC Veterinary Hospital. Please hold.” Right: “Welcome to ABC Veterinary Hospital. This is Wendy. I’m finishing helping another caller and will help you next. Is your pet having a medical emergency, or are you able to hold?” The right word choices and tone of voice can be the difference between positive caller interactions and negative impressions. Get 20 phone scripts your client care team will use daily:
- Answering calls with smiles and welcoming greetings
- Putting callers on hold and juggling multiple lines
- Engaging callers and making connections
- Asking questions to tailor information you’ll provide [don’t go into spiel mode]
- Leading scheduling calls to efficiently book appointments
- Connecting calls to the medical team and facilitating messages/voicemail
- Explaining your fees to show value
WATCH A PREVIEW: The Right Way to Place Callers on Hold
WHAT YOU GET
This 1-hour course includes:
- Team enrollment
- Unlimited 24/7 replay
- Handout with step-by-step instructions and facilitator's guide
- Online test
- 1 hour of CE credit
- Watch on any device: Smartphone, tablet, and computer
- Your training manager may view learner progress reports
- Add or remove learners anytime at no additional cost
HOW TO WATCH RECORDED COURSES
Employees may view courses 24/7 on a computer, tablet, or smartphone. Employees will log into Communication Solutions for Veterinarians’ eLearning to access recorded courses.
HOW TO MANAGE LEARNERS
Your training manager will submit the online form to add or remove employees in your training group. Each employee will use an individual email to take courses, track progress, and store CE certificates. A shared email may not be used to earn CE credit because the first person who takes the test will satisfy it and names will print on CE certificates. Your training manager may view learner progress reports and add or remove learners anytime at no additional charge.
COURSE USE POLICY
Online courses are for individual hospital use. Multi-location hospitals and corporate groups will need to enroll each location separately. Course materials are copyrighted. Course materials include videos, slides, audio, handouts, and tests. Course materials are for educational use by employees of the single hospital location that purchased the training. We offer discounts for multi-location hospitals and sales professionals. Call 720-344-2347 or email email@example.com with your questions.
For delivery details, see our Terms and Conditions.